Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Progress


  • So far I have created and set up the blog, received and recorded few people's reasons for choosing Colorado State University, as well as my own. I have also been regularly posting to the home page with fun things, random facts, and helpful tips.
  • I still need to talk to current students about their experiences with CSU, finish the page on what the campus and town are like, and what you can get out of CSU. Also, I should probably add more to the page about my opinion (pictures and such).
  • I think this blog will help others by giving them observations and points of view besides those you find of the CSU website. It's a peer's point of view so it's not just being told what you should think. Also, it will help the college get some publicity beyond what they would normally get.
I would love it if followers of this blog, or even just viewers, would view, follow, and share the CSU blog as well. Also, email me suggestions at stfahey14@gmail.com.


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment