Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Plan

Goals:

  • Produce a blog from which people will gather information that will help them make the decision on whether or not to attend Colorado State University.
  • Have the opinions and accounts of at least 10-15 other future CSU students on their choice to attend CSU.
  • Have the opinions and accounts of at least 5-10 current CSU students on their experiences at CSU and in Fort Collins, CO.
  • Get inside information on the school, the town, and everything that has to do with attending CSU.
Materials/Resources/Information Required:
  • Facebook is my best friend when it comes to this project. With it, I am able to get in contact with other future and current CSU students and talk to them about their experiences.
  • Google is also quite helpful in finding information on the school and the town. I will be able to find not only the information readily available on the CSU website, but if I dig deep enough, I will be able to find information and intel that is not so mainstream.
Timeline:
  • I have already set up the blog and began asking around about experiences as well as other informations. I have also begun posting on the different pages on the blog.
  • Every day, I am going to post to the home page with different facts, useful information, and interesting tidbits about college life. I will also work on one of the pages, along with the home page, every day.
Presentation of "Finished" Product:
  • In this case, there will be no "Finished" product. By the end of the school year, each page will have a significant amount of information on it, but I plan to continue this blog next year, as I attend CSU, talking about my experiences there.
  • In order to present this, I will give my colleagues a tour of the blog, showing them each page, and giving them a summary of what is on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment