Thursday, April 26, 2012

AP Test Practice Experience

When I first began my study plan, I had to prioritize. Thinking about what I needed the most help on, what I hadn't practiced as much, and what I felt I needed to brush up on, I decided to start with the multiple choice. It had been a while since I had practiced any questions like the ones on the AP test, so I figured, that's where I should start. I downloaded the 2004 Released Questions and got to work. As I read the first passage, I forgot that, compared to the passages on the standardized testing, these passages are actually somewhat entertaining and insightful. I read the passage, taking mental notes on the important aspects of the text, sentences that stand out, and influential diction. As I proceeded onto the questions, they were actually quite easy. Although there is no key for this particular practice test, I feel as though I did pretty well on them. There were a couple questions that contained literary terms that I need to review, but for the most part, I found the questions to be quite clear and fairly easy to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment